Welcome to PyMoDAQ’s documentation!¶
Announcement: Training session in Toulouse, France 21/22/23 October 2019:
PyMoDAQ, Modular Data Acquisition with Python, is a set of python modules used to interface any kind of experiments. It simplifies the interaction with detector and actuator hardware to go straight to the data acquisition of interest.
It has two purposes:
- First, to provide a complete interface to perform automated measurements without having to write a user/interface for each new experiment, this is under the DAQ Scan environment.
- Second, to provide various tools (modules) to easily build a Custom Application
It is divided in three main modules:
- DAQ Scan : This is the module that will initialize all preset actuators and detectors. Then will automate the data acquisition.
- DAQ Move : used to control/drive an actuator (stand alone and/or automated). Any number of these modules can be instantiated.
- DAQ Viewer : used to control/drive a detector (stand alone and/or automated). Any number of these modules can be instantiated.
and many others to simplify any application development.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/CEMES-CNRS
List of available plugins: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wfMfvLwTitZd2R2m1O5i6wVEaX1lJBahP2HUbxVdidg
Based on the
pyqtgraph library : http://www.pyqtgraph.org by Luke Campagnola.
PyMoDAQ is written by Sébastien Weber: firstname.lastname@example.org under a CeCILL-B license.
PDF version of this documentation: http://pymodaq.cnrs.fr/_static/PyMoDAQ.pdf
By using PyMoDAQ, you are being asked to cite it (this website) when publishing results obtained with the help of its interface. In that way, you’re also helping in its promotion and amelioration.
Please see the changelog.
- PyMoDAQ features
- How to Start
- Main Modules
- DAQ Move
- DAQ Viewer
- DAQ Scan
- Data Viewers
- Saving datas
- Utility Modules
- Main Modules
- Custom Application
- TCP/IP communication
- Who use it?
- Library Reference